NEW YORK, September 24, 2019 (Newswire.com) - This report covers the genre of science and technology, with a specific focus on Bone Conduction Headphones. Bone conduction is a procedure that carries sound to the inner ear through the bone of the skull. Bone conduction headphones work on the mechanism of carrying vibration. The headphones hear the sound and decode the soundwaves. Then it converts the soundwaves into vibrations that bypass the eardrums. The sound reaches the ears as vibrations through bones. This is especially useful because the headphones allow people to listen to the exterior noises along with the music.
These headphones are known to be suitable for military and medical purposes as well, thus, giving it a wider pool of the population to target. Rising cases of hearing disorders, accidents due to the inability to listen to the ambient noise, etc. are the key factors driving the population towards this market. Several features such as long-lasting battery life and water resistance are the factors increasing demand for these headphones. However, uninterrupted and continuous usage of these headphones can cause long-term damage, as it puts pressure on the skin. According to several reports, it has also been known to cause major discomfort. Such problems act as the restraining factors of the market.
According to Reports and Data, the bone conduction headphones market was valued at USD $0.15 billion in 2018 and is anticipated to reach up to USD $0.68 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 20.4%.
Request a free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1536
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have classified the data into the following segments on the basis of type and distribution channels and application:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Wired Headphones - with microphone
- Wired Headphones - without microphone
- Wireless Headphones - with microphone
- Wireless Headphones - without microphones
Distribution channels (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Specialty Stores
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Hearing Aid
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Rapid rise in hearing disabilities is a major factor driving the market towards these gadgets. Over the years, there has been a significant rise in hearing disorders among the people due to changes in lifestyles. Thus, these headphones are to be a solution to several of these problems.
- Several features such as long-lasting battery life and water resistance are factors increasing the demand for these headphones.
- Rising need and demand for BAHA (Bone Anchored Hearing Aid) in the population is also a major driving factor.
- The versatility of the application of these headphones is one of the main attractions to the population. The variety offered by the various companies, such as wireless headphones, wired headphones, and headphones with microphone, headphones without microphone, also attract a large chunk of the population across the globe.
- Advancements in the technology to make the headphones available to a larger number of people is an important factor increasing demand for the same. For instance, AfterShokz recently launched waterproof cone conduction headphones specially designed for swimmers.
- Continuous use of these headphones can put pressure on the skin, causing extreme discomfort. The incorrect choice of headphones can also hamper one’s well-being, as each type of headphone is meant for a specific purpose. Thus, the use of the incorrect type of headphones can lead to severe discomfort.
- According to several reports, it has also been known to cause major discomfort. These problems pose to be the restraining factors for the market.
- Lack of awareness in a major chunk of the population, however, plays against these markets. Asymmetric information in the population is a major challenge for this market.
- Availability of a cheaper range of products has made these headphones accessible to a large number of people. Additionally, the availability of affordable Bone Conduction Headphones manufactured by the leading players in order to remain competitive has also bolstered the market growth in the Asia-Pacific region.
- The key competitors of the market include Aftershokz, Marsboy, Panasonic, Audio Bone, INVISIO and Motorola
- AfterShokz has been identified as the dominating competitor in this market.
- The growing competition in e-commerce is another factor fueling the industry growth and market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bone-conduction-headphones-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies, ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise
Source: Reports and Data